Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Story about the Weetbix Tryathlon

 
I parked and I got some breakfast from the breakfast bar. Then I had to put my bike away in the transport area and had the race briefing. I got to meet one of the Australian basketball players. Then we got started to do the Tryathlon. I warmed up and then swam for fifty metres! And I finished the swimming and then I had to do the biking. I got my bike from the transport area and then I biked from the Lido and I went around the houses. Then into the forest.  Then around the corner. Then back into the transport area. I put my bike away and I started to run all around Ongley Park and I finished the Weetbix Trythlon Series and I got a golden medal. I got my time and I came first place and I got a picture taken and got a Weetbix drink bottle.
 by Sean Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment